Dates: 17-20 June 2013
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
The AEHMS would like to invite you to join us for our 11th biennial conference.
This year’s theme is Aquatic Ecosystems at the Edge: Managing for Sustainability. The conference will be held in partnership with the University of Victoria on their campus June 17-20, 2013.
AEHMS conferences focus on aquatic ecosystems, their health and their management. The current suggested themes for the AEHMS 11 conference include:
- Health and Status of Marine Ecosystems
- Health and Status of Freshwater Ecosystems
- Impacts of Invasive species on marine and freshwater ecosystems
- Coastal habitat and management (marine/freshwater)
- Shellfish and Aquaculture: Management and new developments
- Indigenous peoples: Fisheries management and resource development
- Tools, Toys and Techniques
- Youth session, science education and outreach
- Governance and management; transboundary issues, sustainability and stewardship
Abstracts can be submitted until March 15th, 2013
Any questions can be directed to the conference secretariat at email@example.com.
For more information on the conference, our session themes and how to participate please visit our website at http://conferences.aehms.org/AEHMS11/